Please support the motion picture industry and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 education resources are available.
Note to Background Actors: these are optional resources to review if you wish.
Text Messages From Central Casting
- We are aware that some of our text messages are being blocked by certain service providers and we are currently working to resolve the issue. Be sure to regularly check your email on file for messages from Casting Directors. All communications from Central Casting also appear in the inbox of your online profile.
Update to online profile regarding vaccination status
- In your online profile, you now have the option to specify if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are seeking religious/medical exemption. Log in to your profile, open the “Key Information” tab, and scroll to the “COVID-19 vaccination question” to update. You can learn more on our Return to Work Agreement page.
Direct Deposit for Background Actors
- Central Casting is excited to announce a direct deposit payment option for Background Actors! If you’d like to be paid by direct deposit instead of paper checks, you can sign up through myEP once then will receive all payment via direct deposit for productions where Central Casting provides casting services and Entertainment Partners handles payroll. Learn More.
Interested in a career as a Casting Director?
- Central Casting is always looking for talented individuals to join our casting staff. If you’re interested in casting Background Actors and Stand-Ins in popular movies and TV shows, learn more about our Casting Director and other staff opportunities in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, and New Orleans on our Careers page.
Important COVID-19 Return to Work Agreement information for Background Actors
- Don’t miss out on getting booked! As many productions move towards mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations (subject to disability or religious exception), there are some updates to the casting process on these productions you should know, including how to help us let productions know that you are able to comply with their vaccination policy. Learn More.
- Central Casting is excited to announce SmartVoucher, our new digital voucher platform. In order to use SmartVoucher, you will need to claim your online profile if you haven’t already. You can find more information on SmartVoucher on the Talent page. Learn more.
What does the COVID-19 Return to Work Agreement mean for Background Actors?
- As some productions move towards mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, Central Casting BG can now voluntarily notate in your profile if you are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine or have a disability or sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.
Providing this information is voluntary and will only be used for productions mandating vaccinations as per the Return To Work agreement. Once notated in your profile, please do not provide any additional information regarding this item to Central Casting. If additional information is required, Production (not Central Casting) will ask you for it.
To update, log in to your online profile and go to the “Key Information” section of your profile and scroll to the “COVID-19 vaccination” field. For more information, click here.
Tech support chat
- Our tech support chat is now available between 6am-6pm PT for technical help with your online profile, email updates, required training questions (Los Angeles and New York only), and more. Note: technical support and casting are separate. If you need to cancel, are going to be late, have questions about your booking, or other casting related inquiries, you must contact your Central Casting office.
Paycheck and payroll information
- Have questions about payroll? For more information on your paycheck and signing up for myEP, read our latest payroll article.
Help stop the spread of COVID-19!
- COVID-19 educational resources are available at www.centralcasting.com/covid19. These are optional resources for you to review if you wish.
Check out our Articles section
- Articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.