Saturday Minors Talent Onboarding
- Jun 11: We will be holding Saturday Minors Talent Onboarding sessions from 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm. Reservations required. Reserve Now.
Now hiring multiple positions
- Central Casting is looking for talented individuals to join our casting staff in our Los Angeles, New York, and Georgia offices. Learn more about our casting positions and other staff opportunities on our Careers page.
COVID-19 booster requirement effective March 15, 2022
- Updates to the Return to Work Agreement regarding productions with a mandatory vaccination policy for Zone A. For details, see the Return to Work Agreement page.
NY Whistleblower Protection
- For information about New York’s protections for workers who engage in whistleblower activity: Available here.
Text Messages From Central Casting
- We are aware that some of our text messages are being blocked by certain service providers and we are currently working to resolve the issue. Be sure to regularly check your email on file for messages from Casting Directors. All communications from Central Casting also appear in the inbox of your online profile.
Update to online profile regarding vaccination status
- In your online profile, you now have the option to specify if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are seeking religious/medical exemption. Log in to your profile, open the “Key Information” tab, and scroll to the “COVID-19 vaccination question” to update. You can learn more on our Return to Work Agreement page.
Direct Deposit for Background Actors
- Central Casting is excited to announce a direct deposit payment option for Background Actors! If you’d like to be paid by direct deposit instead of paper checks, you can sign up through myEP once then will receive all payment via direct deposit for productions where Central Casting provides casting services and Entertainment Partners handles payroll. Learn More.
- Central Casting is excited to announce SmartVoucher, our new digital voucher platform. In order to use SmartVoucher, you will need to claim your online profile if you haven’t already. You can find more information on SmartVoucher on the Talent page. Learn more.
Tech support chat
- Our tech support chat is now available between 6am-6pm PT for technical help with your online profile, email updates, required training questions (Los Angeles and New York only), and more. Note: technical support and casting are separate. If you need to cancel, are going to be late, have questions about your booking, or other casting related inquiries, you must contact your Central Casting office.
Sick and Safe Time Act
- We are making available to you the Notice of Employee Rights – New York City Earned Sick and Safe Time Act. Available here.
Central Casting Policies and Arbitration Agreement
- All talent signed up with Central Casting are required to comply with Central Casting’s policies which includes a mandatory arbitration agreement. If you choose to continue your employment/casting relationship with Central Casting, your consent to the arbitration agreement is deemed automatic and no action is needed from you, and you may continue to submit for work like you normally do. You are not required to review the arbitration agreement, but if you choose to read it, it is available in our Forms and Policies section. Refusal to comply with Central Casting’s arbitration agreement and policies will mean you are ineligible to work on Central Casting jobs.
Check out our Articles section
- Articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.