Get Your Details
Enter the Show Name you received from the Casting Director
Next page - you'll be asked to enter your 4-digit passcode
Central Casting’s new text message number – it’s shorter and always the same!
- Text messages from Central Casting will be sent from a new number. It’s shorter – only 5 digits, and it’s always the same 5-digit number. You can be assured that all messages you receive from this number are from us here at Central Casting. We know some of our Background Actors had some difficulty receiving text messages, this new number will help ensure all messages are delivered.
To respond to availability inquiries, you still must click the provided link or log in to your online profile. And of course if you’re going to be late or need to cancel, you must call your Central Casting office. This new text number does not accept replies.
Now hiring multiple positions
- Central Casting is looking for talented individuals to join our casting staff in our Los Angeles, New York, and Georgia offices. Learn more about our casting positions and other staff opportunities on our Careers page.
COVID-19 booster requirement effective March 15, 2022
- Updates to the Return to Work Agreement regarding productions with a mandatory vaccination policy for Zone A. For details, see the Return to Work Agreement page.
Update to online profile regarding vaccination status
- In your online profile, you now have the option to specify if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are seeking religious/medical exemption. Log in to your profile, open the “Key Information” tab, and scroll to the “COVID-19 vaccination question” to update. You can learn more on our Return to Work Agreement page.
Direct Deposit for Background Actors
- Central Casting is excited to announce a direct deposit payment option for Background Actors! If you’d like to be paid by direct deposit instead of paper checks, you can sign up through myEP once then will receive all payment via direct deposit for productions where Central Casting provides casting services and Entertainment Partners handles payroll. Learn More.
- Central Casting is excited to announce SmartVoucher, our new digital voucher platform. In order to use SmartVoucher, you will need to claim your online profile if you haven’t already. You can find more information on SmartVoucher on the Talent page. Learn more.
Tech support chat
- Our tech support chat is now available between 6am-6pm PT for technical help with your online profile, email updates, required training questions (Los Angeles and New York only), and more. Note: technical support and casting are separate. If you need to cancel, are going to be late, have questions about your booking, or other casting related inquiries, you must contact your Central Casting office.
Check out our Articles section
- Articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.