Text Messages From Central Casting
- We are aware that some of our text messages are being blocked by certain service providers and we are currently working to resolve the issue. Be sure to regularly check your email on file for messages from Casting Directors. All communications from Central Casting also appear in the inbox of your online profile.
Update to online profile regarding vaccination status
- In your online profile, you now have the option to specify if you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or are seeking religious/medical exemption. Log in to your profile, open the “Key Information” tab, and scroll to the “COVID-19 vaccination question” to update. You can learn more on our Return to Work Agreement page.
Direct Deposit for Background Actors
- Central Casting is excited to announce a direct deposit payment option for Background Actors! If you’d like to be paid by direct deposit instead of paper checks, you can sign up through myEP once then will receive all payment via direct deposit for productions where Central Casting provides casting services and Entertainment Partners handles payroll. Learn More.
Interested in a career as a Casting Director?
- Central Casting is always looking for talented individuals to join our casting staff. If you’re interested in casting Background Actors and Stand-Ins in popular movies and TV shows, learn more about our Casting Director and other staff opportunities in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, and New Orleans on our Careers page.
- Central Casting is excited to announce SmartVoucher, our new digital voucher platform. In order to use SmartVoucher, you will need to claim your online profile if you haven’t already. You can find more information on SmartVoucher on the Talent page. Learn more.
Tech support chat
- Our tech support chat is now available between 6am-6pm PT for technical help with your online profile, email updates, required training questions (Los Angeles and New York only), and more. Note: technical support and casting are separate. If you need to cancel, are going to be late, have questions about your booking, or other casting related inquiries, you must contact your Central Casting office.
Check out our Articles section
- Articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.