Please support the motion picture industry and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 education resources are available.
Note to Background Actors: these are optional resources to review if you wish.
We are currently hiring staff
- Central Casting is currently hiring staff positions across our offices. Please see our careers page for more information.
Paycheck and payroll information
- Have questions about payroll? For more information on your paycheck and signing up for myEP, read our latest payroll article.
All offices closed to talent and visitors
- We are closed for Talent Onboarding, Updates, and all other Central Casting events due to COVID-19. If you are ill, experiencing any symptoms, or feel you have been exposed to COVID-19 do not accept a booking or go to set. All Central Casting offices are closed to talent and visitors at this time.
Educational Resources for COVID-19 Testing
- If you are interested in learning about COVID-19 testing, here are some optional resources to review if you wish: Coronavirus COVID-19 Testing.
Below the Line podcast featuring Central Casting
- Check out the newest Below the Line podcast featuring Jennifer Bender and Claire Benjamin from Central Casting. This episode discusses how background casting worked before COVID-19 and how the process is changing in response to the pandemic. Click to listen.
Help stop the spread of COVID-19!
- COVID-19 educational resources are available at www.centralcasting.com/covid19. These are optional resources for you to review if you wish.
Jennifer Bender featured on podcast: There to Here
- Central Casting’s EVP Jennifer Bender was recently interviewed on the CoLab INC Podcast: There to Here. This is an educational podcast where pros talk nuts and bolts, how they define success in the entertainment industry and how they got from there to here. Jennifer gives her perspective on the current climate of the industry relating to Background Actors. Watch or listen to the podcast.
Central Casting and Entertainment Partners’ global company shut down operations from 9-11am PT on June 9 as a time of reflection for our employees. This was a first step. Over the coming months, our company will create opportunities for meaningful dialogue with our employees and within our industry about social injustice and discuss what we can do as an organization to create change.
- Access your pay history, tax information and more info for all projects paid by Entertainment Partners at my.EP.com. Click here for more details.
I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. It’s been about 9 weeks since our industry went down due to COVID-19 and I, as well as all of you, am sure ready to get back to work! But of course, we can’t do that until it is safe to do so. Having all of our financial and creative resources end so quickly has been hard on all of us. I wanted to share with you that over these weeks we have been actively involved with meeting with our clients, studios and union to partner in what will be the best path to move us forward and get back to work safely. As more information evolves, we will be sure to communicate it out to you as best we can. In the meantime, stay safe, take good care of yourself, catch up on movies and shows and spend time with your loved ones. We are thinking about all of you and hoping we all can get back to making movies and television again soon!
All my best,
All Background Actors signed up with Central Casting
- Out of an abundance of caution and because your health and safety is very important to us, do not accept a booking, or go to set If you:
- Are currently feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms such as fever, a temperature of 100 or greater, a cough or breathing difficulties
- Have been in close proximity with a person(s) known or suspected to have the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or under quarantine/isolation
- Have traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19, including New York (unless you are a NY Background Actor already residing or working in NY), Northern California, Washington State, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Iran, and South Korea
Central Casting Georgia
- In order for Central Casting to obtain a work permit for your child, they must be issued a certification number from the state of Georgia. To obtain a certification number, visit the Georgia DOL website and fill out the short form. Once completed, you will receive an email with your child’s certificate number (consists of 1 letter and 4 numbers) within 1 business day. Bring this number when you sign up your minor at Central Casting. If already signed up, please email us your child’s name and certificate number at firstname.lastname@example.org and put GDOL Certificate in the subject line.
Central Casting Louisiana
- Details related to the Louisiana Residency Form.
Check out our Articles section
- Brand new articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.