Find Out How to Access Your W-2

JANUARY 24, 2022
It’s easy to get your W-2 for tax season.

Maybe you’re a Background Actor playing an accountant on set or perhaps you’re wondering if you can write off those dry-cleaning bills that make your Santa suit look so pristine. Whatever the case, it’s tax season and we’ve made it easier than ever to access and get support for your W-2.

Sign up to receive your W-2 online

While paper copies will still be mailed to Background Actors, Central Casting and Entertainment Partners make it easy for you to securely access your W-2 online. The first step is to visit EP’s W-2 portal, where you can create an account by entering your Social Security number and date of birth. If you’ve already created an account, just log in to access your W-2. Your 2018-2021 W-2s are available through the portal; if you need a W-2 from 2017 or earlier, you can request one through EP’s Crew & Talent Inquiries and Corrections form.

For more detailed step by step instructions, FAQs, and additional information, please see EP’s W-2 support page.

Additional payroll information

Since you’re already getting your financial information in order, now is the perfect time to sign up for Entertainment Partners’ payment portal, myEP. Through myEP, you can view your pay stubs, sign up for direct deposit, and update your contact information online. If you haven’t logged in to myEP before, you can do so my entering the same email and password you use to access your Central Casting online profile.

Once you are logged in to your account, you will need to link myEP to your EP payroll profile. To do this, select the “update profile” option under “manage account” and click the “connect payroll profile” button. You will then be prompted to enter your Social Security number and verify your employment by providing net pay, check, or gross pay information.

Now that your payment profile is linked, you will be able to change your address, view your pay history, and compare paychecks. Be sure to review your contact information to make sure everything is current.

Only wages paid by Central Casting or EP will appear in your pay history. There are times when Central Casting casts a show, but the Background Actors get paid by another payroll company. You’ll know you were paid by us when your production uses SmartVoucher or your paper voucher says Central Casting and/or Entertainment Partners.

Remember, casting and payroll are handled separately. If you change any information in myEP, be sure to update the same information in your Central Casting online profile. You can contact the payroll department with W-2 and paycheck questions at 800.417.0037.

Direct deposit

Direct deposit is now available for all Background Actors on productions where Central Casting and Entertainment Partners provide combined casting and payroll services.

Signing up is easy! After logging in to myEP and connecting your payroll profile, click “My Pay” in the main menu and select the “Direct Deposit Management” tab. Then below the “My Projects” section, you’ll see your name. Click “Add Account(s)” to start your enrollment. For step by step instructions, see our direct deposit set up guide.

If choosing to be paid by direct deposit, you only need to sign up once, then will receive direct deposit payments on all projects with combined Central Casting/Entertainment Partners casting and payroll services, regardless of that production’s direct deposit status in myEP.

To learn more about the payroll process, see our article Your Paycheck and Other Payroll Questions Answered.

How do you learn about Central Casting payroll changes?

View Results

By Meghan Dubitsky

Article Category: