- Access your pay history, tax information and more info for all projects paid by Entertainment Partners at my.EP.com. Click here for more details.
I hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. It’s been about 9 weeks since our industry went down due to COVID-19 and I, as well as all of you, am sure ready to get back to work! But of course, we can’t do that until it is safe to do so. Having all of our financial and creative resources end so quickly has been hard on all of us. I wanted to share with you that over these weeks we have been actively involved with meeting with our clients, studios and union to partner in what will be the best path to move us forward and get back to work safely. As more information evolves, we will be sure to communicate it out to you as best we can. In the meantime, stay safe, take good care of yourself, catch up on movies and shows and spend time with your loved ones. We are thinking about all of you and hoping we all can get back to making movies and television again soon!
All my best,
Background payroll hours
- Background payroll is currently available to assist with payroll questions Monday-Friday from 8am-12pm PDT and 2-5pm PDT at 800.562.2718.
All offices closed to visitors
- We are temporarily suspending all New Registration, Re-Registration & Updates, Minors Registration, and all other Central Casting events in an abundance of caution due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. If you are ill, experiencing any symptoms, or feel you have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please do not visit Central Casting, accept a booking, or go to set. All Central Casting offices are closed to visitors at this time.
All Background Actors registered with Central Casting
- Out of an abundance of caution and because your health and safety is very important to us, do not accept a booking, or go to set If you:
- Are currently feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms such as fever, a temperature of 100 or greater, a cough or breathing difficulties
- Have been in close proximity with a person(s) known or suspected to have the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or under quarantine/isolation
- Have traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19, including New York (unless you are a NY Background Actor already residing or working in NY), Northern California, Washington State, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Iran, and South Korea
- We’re excited to announce that our parent company, Entertainment Partners, which owns 100% of Central Casting, has acquired the casting platform We Got POP. This will improve the casting process for our productions, staff and all of our background actors. For now casting continues as normal. Stay tuned for important announcements from your Central Casting office, in the coming weeks.
How to access your W-2s
- Background Actor W-2s are available through Entertainment Partners. Our article Find Out How to Access Your W-2 has everything you need to know to prepare for tax season.
Central Casting Policies and Arbitration Agreement
- All registered talent with Central Casting are required to comply with Central Casting’s policies which includes a mandatory arbitration agreement. If you choose to continue your employment/casting relationship with Central Casting, your consent to the arbitration agreement is deemed automatic and no action is needed from you, and you may continue to submit for work like you normally do. You are not required to review the arbitration agreement, but if you choose to read it, it is available in our Forms and Policies section. Refusal to comply with Central Casting’s arbitration agreement and policies will mean you are ineligible to work on Central Casting jobs.
Central Casting Louisiana has moved
- We have moved into our new offices on the 22nd floor of Benson Tower. For more information read our article Central Casting Louisiana’s New Office.
Update minors sizes
- You can now update your minors height, weight and wardrobe sizes online! It is important that we have accurate sizes of your minors in our casting database. Click here to update.
Twitter job posts currently unavailable
- Twitter is currently not connecting to our Facebook job posts. You can find all of our openings on the Jobs page of our website.
Online registration process
- To register, just fill out your information on our website, then make a reservation to visit our New Orleans office to complete paperwork and take your casting photo. To read the full instructions and begin the online registration process, visit our Register page.
Are you getting our texts?
- Are you a T-Mobile customer? T-Mobile has released a feature that allows their customers to “opt-out” of business messages. In order to receive text messages from Central Casting, T-Mobile users will need to contact T-Mobile support at 800.866.2453 and ask for this feature to be turned off. Once the opt-out is removed, you will be able to receive messages from Central Casting. Even if you are a T-Mobile customer who has received text messages from Central Casting in the past, please check with T-Mobile to ensure you do not have the opt-out feature enabled.
Louisiana Residency Form
- Details related to the Louisiana Residency Form.
Like our Facebook page
- Be sure to LIKE our official Facebook page for all the latest news, events, photos, and videos – Straight Out of Central Casting!
Check out our Articles section
- Brand new articles are available now. Each article has a quick poll. Be sure to cast your votes. Keep checking back as we continue to post regular new content.